Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Boring Grind

Well not much to report this week. Very boring, no big pots only got stacked once when I raised to $3.50 to get rid of a couple of limpers with KK. got one customer, flop came K high but board was all diamonds. He donk led into me for $5, I put him on Ad x or lower set so decided not to fck about and pushed, he insta called and showed my fave hand, the mighty 36 soooooooted for a flopped flush, the board didn't pair and the $100 pot shipped his way. Ho Hum.

Getting very very bored multitabling full ring and it is showing in my stats and play, even playing 5-6 tables I am mooching around the net doing other stuff not watching the tables. Really can't wait until I have got this last iPod, so I can then move off this and do summat else. Even tried doing some MTT's again, but can't take them seriosuly anymore, just keep calling in positon and trying to push people off pots that I shouldn't even be in, although it was sweet when I rr all in in one Tourney with 95 soooooted and muffed someones KK. He was not a happy bunny, especially when I told him he shouldn't be playing that off soooted shite anyway. I think if it was live, he would of give me the old nut......

So, got about 1050 mpp to get before I can stop doing the full ring tables. Hoping to get this done in the next 10 days. Then time to knuckle down and concentrate on improving as a player for the next month or so. Forget about bonuses and all that, although knowin my luck, some other great promotion will come along and fck it up for me. Saying that, tempted to have a stab at the steps on stars to get into the WCOOP events, wouldn't mind getting in to the hi lo event. Seem to have a habit of making the money in big omaha events, so cashing in that could help the old bankroll.

Diet was going great till Friday, had lost 4lb during the week until then, however, I had to pop into my local to drop off some change I had promised to give the landlord. So 10 winonas later and I wobbling up the road, just looking for the food mecca, big curry when I got home online till 5 in the morning and all the good work during the week gone. Need a bit more discipline I think......

Prob gotta go into work this afternoon to fix a problem they have got, being on call is great until you have to go in on a sunny sunday afternoon !! Even more reason to get the fck out of the rat race........

Anyway enough whinging, time to get the blood running round the body and do a bit of stomping, there is not a better song than this one to get the old foot banging on the floor. Needs to be on real loud, so turn it up, annoy the neighbours and bang away.

Rammstein - Links 234

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL at that video! Great stuff.

I've started to try and shift some weight too but my discipline is shite! I love meat, beer and cheese and all are readily available to addicts like myself! Not fair at all!

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about full ring being a grind - I've been grinding all month to get a bonus and I've been going through hellish variance.

Plenty of fish been hitting their sooooooooted draws on me!