Wednesday, December 31, 2008

NoooooooooooooooIQ

Well, with 2009 just around the corner, I thought I had all my plans set up ready to go for next year, then NOIQ announce they are moving away from iPoker, which throws the whole of it up in the air !!

Still not sure what to do, but will probably tinker about on a few sites in Jan before deciding where to play for the rest of the year.

Still gonna concentrate on cash, even though my records show that I made a slight loss over the year at the cash tables. Overall though, finished the year $6150 in profit, which is up on 2007, so can't really grumble. But most of that was from bonuses and rakeback, along with a couple of $1k promo MTT wins, I guess $$ is $$ at the end of the day, but I need to be winning at the tables to even consider moving up to the next level.

I have set my goals for 2009, will post what they are once Jan is in full flow and I have a better idea which sites I am gonna play with.

Overall 2008 has been a great year for me. Got a lot of work done on the house, new car, pay rise at work and still alive after all of the mad drinking binges.

Lets hope 2009 is even better, especially on the poker front, as I need to move to the next level if I am to fulfill my dream of playing poker full time for a living by May 2012, Happy new year to all of you that take the time to read my blog. I hopefully plan to put more into it next year and make it more interesting !!

Goth

New Order - True Faith

2 comments:

Amatay said...

gl in 09 fishay

Rakeback Safe said...

Hey

Great blog.

Good Luck in 2009 ;)


http://pokerstarblog.blogspot.com/