Saturday, August 01, 2009

Grindaments


Managed to finish July in profit at the tables, not a big profit as you can see, but none the less it was in the black which is more than the previous two months were, with some rakeback + bonuses was about $300 up on month over the 18k or so hands played.

The drop in levels and the adjust of playing styles has def helped, although over the 18k hands I only changed my vpip + pfr by about 3 points each. I was hoping for this to be higher, but a few coolers 1/3rd way through the month made me slightly more cautious, this is an obv leak and is something to work on, each hand should be played on its own merits and previous wins/losses should not change that.

Gonna start a new health kick today, I have not managed to stick with any of the previous ones, hopefully this will also help with my concentration and confidence.

Augusts aim is to try and grind out 30k hands at a minimum, ideally would like to make the laddies VIP, but at 20NL where I am going to stay for this month, thats going to be quite tricky, if I get close 3/4 way through month, might move back up to 50NL, but only if I feel I am playing well.

Also gonna try and post more, maybe even put a weekly graph up, not sure yet.

Thats it for now, this mornings session finished in 1/2 buyin profit after 700 or so hands, so its back to the tables to catch a fish or two.

Current Bankroll = $6850.
Years profit to Date = $1507.64

Garbage - Paranoid

No comments: