Sunday, March 21, 2010

Ready to Rock

My Pc was starting to really piss me off, so I took the plunge and rebuilt it from scratch. Installed windows 7 and then put all me poker software back on. Took the drastic decision to start off a whole new database from scratch and not import any of my old hands. I guess its a nice clean start all round. All back up and running, decided to buy table Ninja as I am def gonna stay on stars for my little supernova challenge.

I have upped to 9 tables and will probably stick at this until May, possibly go to 12 in April depending on how it goes.

I have reached Gold status as expected quite easily and possibly may even get to Platinum by the end of the month depending on what I get up to next weekend.

Things have been going ok at the tables for a change and I am a few buyins up, although I have been running quite a bit above ev to be fair, but I ain't gonna complain whend I do. Not sure exactly how many hands I have played this month as I have started a new database, but have managed to clock up 18k hands in the last 9 days, so I am pretty sure that this month will be the most I have ever played. This is gonna be nothing compared to the 100k hands+ a month I will need to be doing shortly, not sure how much I am looking forward to it, but gonna give it a good bash.

So the suns out, just come back from a lovely walk in the park with my wife, i'm winning at poker and I am about to go down the pub to watch the footy and sink a few winonas with me mates. Its what life was meant for.

Rock on...............

The Cardigans - My Favourite Game

2 comments:

Chris Edwards said...

Hi mate, definitely good to have a new start! When I was seriously grinding I bought a new comp and didn't import any HH's either. Everything felt new and fresh so it was nice to see what difference this made to my game.

Great blog btw, have added you to my blogroll. Can you also drop me an email? My contact details are in my profile.

Finley Hamilton said...

Hands are too kaput to be old. Hands are much more ruined