Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A Tough Month

Well the ship didn't stay steady for long, in fact the day after my last post, I put in a 3000+ hand session and managed to donk off almost 8 buyins, I should know better than to mention how things are turning around for the better, cos inevitably it goes tits up almost straight away.

The month didn't turn out a total disaster, approx 40k hands played and only $15 down, with some fpps in the bank to cash in at a later date, so technically was in profit, but could of been so much better, I still reckon I tilted off at least 4 buyins and lost another 4 buyins with stupid calls, its the same old story.

One bad thing about the month was that due to the world cup, I didn't play no where near as much as I should of as I was out on the piss, or watching games at home so I didn't manage to maintain platinum, so have dropped back to gold. I really need to get at least 12k vpp next month, or I will have no change of getting to supernova by the end of the year. If I can get approx 12k in July, I have got some holiday booked in August and intend to have a full week of 8 hours at least a day to try and get some serious grind in, I really need to get at least 20k vpp that month to get me back on track, I may be able to do the same again in october.

As long as I don't hit a big downswing and start monkey tilting again, I should be ok.

Lets hope July can be the first profitable month at the tables in the last 3.

GL me and bring on the grind.

The Jam - Down in the Tube Station at Midnight

1 comment:

david said...

15 dollars down isn't too bad - good luck for July, hope it is going well for you. That is my favourite song, so i am glad you posted it!