Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Bad Patches

The yearly goal seems far far away at the moment. Currently about $140 down this month after hitting the sngs hard over the weekend, played over 20 and only 1 one, with no 2nd places and a a fair few 3rds, just can't seem to get a break on them at the moment, either no cards, or walking into monsters when on the rob, always the same story.

Also on laddies, had two bubbles in the high stacks in 6 days, this is a real bummer, especially as one was the monday night 5000 chip hangover tourney, 5 1/2 hours to get bubbled and fuck all is no laughing matter.

Still I am going to plod on with the sngs, played about 30 this month so far, tempted to not play any multis till I am in profit on the sng, but trouble is I enjoy them to much...ho hum...what to do.

Big congrats to Tom (Banqo) by the way who managed a fantastic 2nd in the laddies $50 double chance (no rebuy either...tight fucker)

I am sure I will get through this bad patch, I just hope at the end of it, I will still be ahead of what I was in profit last year, or it shows I am not improving as a player......Which I believe I am, but still very aware of my weaknesses which need to be ironed out.

But for now, call me with anything, cos at the moment you will be able to outdraw me or push me off the pot cos I am a wimp.....But beware, my luck may change.

Goth

No comments: