Friday, November 03, 2006

October Stats

The month did not go truly to plan, I had intended to give the sngs a real push this month, for some reason, I played less than ever. In fact I did not play as much poker as I had liked. I did spend a lot of time railbirding, cheering on the nutz boys and girls and getting a good piss take in wherever possible, its the law you know ;-)

Also losing a whole weekend due to getting shitfaced at the dream team live event at Canary Wharf, did not help the tally...but well worth it

The stats would have been a lot better, I was expecting to get over $500 up as I had a good start, but a bad last week, took over $100 off the profits.

But here are my stats for October

Total Profit = $357.11
MTTs Played = 65
MTT Final Tables made = 5 (7.69%)
MTT in the Money = 13 (20%) - NB Includes FT's
MTT Total $ won = $585.50
MTT Profit = $199.50
SNG Played = 21
SNG Profit = $49
SNG ITM = 38.10%
Cash Profit/loss = $92.91

Not many final tables in the MTT's but winning a decent entry tourney helped ease the pain and the cashflow. Had a limited amount of success on the cash tables this month, mainly playing .25 / .50 on Poker Poka.

This month, I do need to start upping the sng's, gonna try and play at least 100 of these this month, pref 2 tabling on Poker Poka.

A bit less chat and a bit more poker is hopefully going to be the order of the month. This then, all being well will help me hit the magic $4000 profit for the year.

GL at the tables
Goth

No comments: