Sunday, December 03, 2006

November Stats

Although November was another profitable month, I have to put it down as a bad one. The % wins and FT's this month were quite bad and the profit for the month came down to just one decent 2nd place which changed my whole month from a loss to a profit.

The month could have been a very good one except for the dreaded AK. 4 out of my last 7 tourneys, when in good position, I have gone out with AK vs AT, why the hell people call preflop all ins for nearly all their chips I just do not no, and of course laddies leaves the T till the river to give me that glimmer of hope that I will win the hand. Then my laptop goes flying across the carpet and the dog goes running up the stairs to hide under the bed......makes me soooooooooooo mad.....

A big disappointment was the sngs, I had a terrible start to the month on them and was well down, a good run on stars pulled it back, but this was for only $7 profit, which is very poor.

Only played a very small amount of cash, so can't really judge any performance on that.

Still, mustn't grumble. Here are my November stats.

Total Profit = $286.11
MTTs Played = 55
MTT Final Tables made = 3 (5.45%)
MTT in the Money = 6 (10.9%) - NB Includes FT's
MTT Total $ won = $660.83
MTT Profit = $311.23%
SNG Played = 46
SNG Profit = $7
SNG ITM = 39.13%
Cash Profit/loss = -$7.65

Need to be $390 up this month to hit my yearly target, which I only have done twice this year, so a good mtt finish is needed, may chase it on the $20 on the last week of the month if not getting any joy on the mtts. Lets just hope santa brings some poker luck for xmas and a nice mtt win for Goth.

No comments: