Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Getting Battered




Short post, cos I am getting fcked from pillar to post at 100NL FR at the moment, can't hit a hand, as you saw on my last post, getting my monsters cracked. I am actually $400+ down this month at the tables and I am even down overall on the month after rakeback and bonuses, which really sucks. The only saving grace, is my nitty bankroll managment. Which hopefull will see me through. Gonna perserve with it though. Got a week off work at the end of the month to hopefully do some serious studying. But for now, this hand is typical of what has been happening to me, even when I trap perfectly, I get fcked....................

http://www.pokerhand.org/?1760008

Maybe tonight will bring some better luck after 3 losing days on the trot.
Goth

1 comment:

Amatay said...

Standard shit mate, ul. That fish n chip looks very tasty btw