Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Where to play

Decisions, decisions, decisions........Where to play my poker.

As much as I like playing on sun poker, the bonuses are good and the rakeback is great, there just isn't enough players to go around, most of the tables of full of regs, grinding out bonuses, so there is a fight for the fish, and when the fish get lucky, we all tend to just feed off ourselves when they scarper off into the distances. I have been off work this week, and have not really been able to play much at all during the day at all, due to lack of tables, which is very frustrating, so frustrating that I even found myself clearing the garage out at one point...ffs what is all that manual work about !!!!! def not for me, the only time I normally need to wash me hands is after a good scratching session on me farmers...........

Anyway, I have been scouring the forums and emailing various people for info on where best to play, but I still can't seem to find the right answer. A move back to iPoker seems to be one of the best options, but memories of horrendous beats of laptop smashing proportions are still fresh in my mind. Also, if I do decide to move back to iPoker, a decision where to play is still not an easy one. Rumours of under the table deals for players are rife, most of which are illegal, trying to sift through these is doing me bonce in !! NOIQ seems to be favourite at the moment, but I am still awaiting replies to a few emails sent out.

Had a decent few days on the tables, didn't play saturday/sunday as was on the piss both days, and in bed for 21:30 shitfaced, oh the joys of "when the wifes away" but the results from friday + Monday have put me well back in the black for the month and moved me above $5k profit for the year, which is always nice to see on the spreadsheet.

Will play for a few hours tonight to try an eek out a bit more profit and rakeback, but I have caught a cold and am sniffling like twat at the moment, so will have to wait and see how it goes.

Goth

No comments: