Sunday, August 10, 2008

Boring Week

Well, not a lot happened this week, not played too much poker, still not got the 2nd iPod about 70mpp short, but should get these tonight. Played a couple of MTTs but not really got anywhere. Only exciting thing to happen was when I got a Royal Flush but didn't get paid, was hoping my oppo was slow playing his boat, but it was not to be. Heres the hand

http://www.pokerhand.org/?3021467

My m8 Hach (Blue1969) had a great result on laddies last night, coming 2nd in the $50 Rebuy for a cool $3900, hes been playing very well lately and was only a matter of time before he had a big score, hopefully this is the start of the big time for him, def deserves a few big ones, so well play Harry.

Still not decided if i'm gonna go for this usb vid cam bonus on Interpoker, desperate to get back to 6 seaters, started data mining iPoker and laddies to get a bit of info ready for when I do. Might even try a few on Crypto and give platonic a bit of a spanking, I know he loves it ;-)

Been to the cinema twice, saw the mummy 3 on thursday which was ok. Then the Dark Knight yesterday, which considering I am not a batman fan, I was very impressed, def go and see it if you have not already.

So thats it for this week, hopefully next week will be a bit more eventful.

Todays song is by a little known band, first came across them in the 90's I think when my m8 lent me a CD, just good old indie pop.

Lush - Hypocrite

2 comments:

The 80th Minute said...

Never had a Royal Flush in my life.
Hopefully your next one will pay off.

Watch out with the Google Adsense thingie, they will never pay you. You can read an article about it on my sportbetting blog. You can find the link at the top left.

Cheers,
Dremeber

Gothman said...

Think thats about my 5th !!

I think you mentioned about google before, I meant to email them and ask, thanks for the reminder.

Good Luck at the tables

Goth