Sunday, August 17, 2008

iPod oops

Made a big boo boo last week, already got the one iPod touch from littewoods, was going along nicely on Betsafe, got the 1500 points, sent in the email, only to find out I had misread it and needed 15,000 points, ffs, what a knob I am. So thats the end of that. Decided not to go the for the other promotions, so moved on to the 6 seaters, playing a bit of 10p.20p on littewoods, but not having much luck, with the fish hitting everything against me, so will prob go back to iPoker soon, just gonna for a couple of days there to see how the rakeback works out playing the 6 seaters there.
.
The health kick has been put on hold, as its party party for the next few weeks. Had a works do last friday, got the all dayer down the pub watching the footy today, its my birthday next week. Then the dream team live final at the beginning of sept. So, fck the diet for the next month. Will try to just keep the training going, so the metabolism keeps up a bit. The positive thinking part is going well, as I am not letting my little losing streak I am on at the moment worry me. Will just keep plodding on. The next step is to stop being so results orientated. Just gotta keep trying to do the right things.

Played a couple of multis again this week, not much luck, but the world league of poker is going well. If you not yet joined, then your mad, free money, great community. So get your arse over to www.wloponline.com its never to late to join.

Just playing a couple of 6 seaters on littlewoods while writing this, getting ready for the big piss up later, getting muffed to fck of course. But no worries. Todays song will help. Sometimes, nothing gets to you, you just want to stand in the middle of the lounge, eyes closed and spin around with not a care in the world, this is the track I like to do it to.

Sophie Ellis Bextor - Murder on the dance floor

2 comments:

Platonic_ said...

nice one dude i love that song

Anonymous said...

ohhhhhhhhhwhoaaaaaaaaaaaa
my my myyyyyyy delilahhh
why why whyyyyyyyy delilahhhhh

:)