Sunday, September 09, 2012

Aaaaaagggggghhhhhhhhh !!!!!

Foooking typical, about 3 hours after my last blog post, screen goes purple on my PC, big ole BSOD and its fooked, spent 6 hours trying to repair it and its really foooked now lol.

Can't believe the timing of it. Its almost as if it knew I was thinking of replacing it out of my tournie winnings and thought fck you, I'll go when I'm ready !!!

It has lasted 5 years to be fair and has been a decent investment, but the new one has been ordered but won't be here till about 18th !! So its no pokes until then.

Although i was able to get all of my important files off my old PC like photos and documents before I trashed it completely, I didn't bother getting my HEM database off, I decided as I was gonna move up to 25NL, I might as well start off a new database, bit of a pain I won't have the hands on a lot of people, but they may play different at 25NL than they do at 10NL anyway, so it might be better in the long run.

I do have HEM2 and I am debating whether or not to use this, I did try it when I was doing SNGs, but it was abs pants then, especially as the SNG wizard was not integrated, just have to see how I feel when it gets here.

I was part hoping I could get to Gold this month on Stars, but I will prob have to push to get to retain Silver by the time I have got all the new one setup and raring to go. Def gonna push for Gold in October and as per my last post, we should then have a better idea what is happening with the player pool size on Full Tilt so I can make a decision accordingly.

I guess for the next 10 days I will at least have the chance to get some study in and hopefully some decent excercise as I have got fook all to do in the evenings now !!!

Why is life never shimples !!!

Goth.

No comments: