Sunday, June 29, 2008

June Stats

A little early, I know, but I am sneaking off for a week in Spain at the in laws in the early hours of Monday morning and will be having a complete week away from the tables. Bit annoying in the fact, that whenver you are have a nightmare at the tables and need a break, you never can. I am running ok at the moment, so don't really want to stop playing, but I am sure the break will do me good. Not leaving poker completely, as I intend to do fck all for a week, sit by the pool and read Harrington on cash 1+2. Hopefully, this will fill me full of enthusiasm when I come back on a learning spree. Also gonna start a mini detox on my return. Can't do a complete detox, cos I love me cider too much, whats the point in living longer if you can't have ya fave tipple now and then.

Overall a good month. Up on the cash tables, up on the on few MTT's I played, 1/2 decent bonuses, making a total profit of approx $780. Also only need another 100 or so points for the iPod classic on Littlewoods, but will prob multi table a lot when I get back to go for the iPod touch, as I promised the wife she could have it.

Don't forget the start of July the new league starts and there is free money up for grabs, so check out http://www.wloponline.com/ for futher details. I am off for the first week, so you can get a head start if you think you are good enough.

Only a short post today, as I gotta leave for airport at 4.30am, ffs, normally only ever see that time when I am still playing poker !!!

So to relax you, well, when I mean relax, this track is really one for you splif heads out there as most of Nick Caves tracks are, its from a great album called Murder Ballads, which as you can guess by the title of the album, is all about death. So, switch on, spark up, close your eyes and listen to one of the weirdest lyrical masterpieces out there.......

Nick Cave - Staggerlee



-------------
2008 Profit = $5565.62
Todays Weight 14st 11 :-(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you enjoy the break, should do you good, I could do with one.

You can't have a detox WITHOUT cider, afterall it is made from apples so therefore it is basically fruit juice!

BTW, a friend of mine bought HOH cash books and said they were pretty poor in his opinion.

Gothman said...

You've convinced me pud. Vitamin C fruit boost diet coming up ;-)

Read 1/2 the first book so far, not that impressed, has re-enforced a few things that I thought I knew, but generally don't carry out. One big thing it is yet to mention, is that the book assumes you are playing with players who are good solid players who know what you are representing and act accordingly, not the mupps we tend to come up against, hoping he deals with this later in the book, will wait and see.
Goth

Graham said...

Hope you had a good break, good luck with the grinding for the ipod touch - they're worth it!