Saturday, June 14, 2008

Suffering

Hardly played any poker at all this week and when I did, I lost. No bad beats, just more plain simple cock play. The worst was losing two buy ins, in a two hour period. I was just playing one table BUT, I spent the whole two hours sorting out Poker Tracker 3 while I was playing, experimenting with the HUD and importing my old hand histories etc. What the fck am I doing. I can't even remember any of the play on my table, so could not have had any reads or anything. So I got exactly what I deserved. Also started playing on littlewoods to try and get a free iPod in one of their promotiosn, so been mulitabling on there in the background, without watching whats going on at all. Not good.

My body is also telling me there is summat wrong, been a bit slack with my eating habits lately and its starting to show. I think I am gonna have to go on some sort of detox, however, got a house party tonight for one of my best buds 50'th (old fcker) so it is gonna have to start tomorrow.

Got a week away at start of July, I never thought I would need a break from everything as much as I do at the moment, I want to get away from everything and just do nothing for a while.

For todays track, as I am so depressed at the mo, I thought I would put up one of my fave tracks of all time to try and cheer me up. Also I think this is one of the best vids ever made. RHCP - Californication........


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what's ur id on littlewoods so we can nab some of your cash while u try for an Ipod lol

Gothman said...

Now that would be telling ;-)

Anonymous said...

Eating correctly is so important for good concentration etc. I'm no saint but over the past week or so I've drank more booze than usual and eaten shitty foods and I can feel the difference mentally.

Time for a salad and a glass of milk I think! LOL!