Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hell Week

Well I guess it is Halloween this week, but it has been pure hell at the tables, probably one of my worst weeks ever, mainly again to my poor play with a few sick beats as well to kick a man when his down. My graph for the month looks like i'm standing on the edge of the grand canyon looking down !! And to cap it all, I came home last night to find water dripping through the spare bedroom ceiling, so being the super DIY man that I am (sarcasm at its best there) I decide to venture in to the loft. Now being blessed with twinkle toes, I decide to tread carefully, so carefully in fact, I managed to put me big fat foot through the bedroom ceiling only once !!! I thought it only happened to muppets in comedy shows !! but I guess it does happen in real life too. Sigh, of course its pissing down tonight and I still haven't been visited by the builders from the insurance people, just hope the bucket holds.

Back the poker, its going to be a big downer this month, especially as I have no bonuses to get, just the rakeback. Had one decent result on MTT, but resulted in only $41 when I came 19/1148 in one of poker stars deep stack tourneys, which for 11 hours work, is not that much of a return.

Not looking forward to posting the months graph up at the weekend, i'm sure you will all have a good laugh, I can just only hope that I can turn the hill into a valley in the next couple of days.

As its halloween this week, I guess its time for a true spooky goth tune, they don't come much better, or longer than this.

Bauhaus - Bela Lugosis Dead

2 comments:

Platonic_ said...

I was brought up on Bauhaus and black bedroom walls...

....and I had my first snakebite when I was in halls.

Anonymous said...

Forgotten how good bauhaus were