Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sunday Blues

What the fck is it about Sundays that makes me play like a complete cock !!!! Maybe i'm being punished for not going to church, but next sunday I am gonna play MTT's fck the cash tables. After last weeks disaster losing 5 buyins in the evening, I spend the week playing good solid poker, grinding back the losses. Then again this mornings sessions sees me up almost a buyin and back in profit for the month and all is good. The afternoon session, doesn't quite go to plan when like a twat, I can't lay down top pair Queen kicker when its obv that I am beat. I lose just over a buyin, so calm down, go watch Stoke beat spurs (fooking great, love watching the midland teams beat the cockerneys) Then I sit back down and leave me fooking brain upstairs and play like a reet muppet and lose another 5 buyins FFS.............What a complete (insert relevant expletive here)

Still playing one table while writing this, i'm not tilting this time, I actually feel quite calm about it, don't know why, I should be steaming, maybe my tilt control is getting back to how it used to be.

Other news, decided to go the laddies forum DTD bash in November, really looking forward to that, esp as I had to miss the Dream Team Final.

First week of trying to lose weight seemed to go ok. Have not put as much weight on as I thought, I have updated me chart (link on left) Weighing in just over 15st average for the week. Hopefully can see that start to drop.

As I have no tilt or hate in me, todays song can have it instead.....

Rammstein - Du Hast

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

get qualify for those biguns on sunday roomy :)