Sunday, October 12, 2008

Tilttttttttttttttttttttttt

Aaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Came back from weeks hols, raring to go as I could not even get a mobile signal, so the lappie had no chance !!!

Was full of hope, lost a buyin and a bit on friday with some bad play by me. Played steady yesterday and ground the month back into profit by lunchtime today playing good poker. Then sat down for this evenings session and had one player get on my nerves and let him get to me. He took two buyins off me, and while he did that I lost the plot on the other table as well. Lost 5 buy ins the the space of 1 hours.........Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....Have had to come off to stop me pissing away the rest of me roll on NOIQ. Got less than $600 in there now, wish I had not taken some out, as it really does restrict me moving up to 100NL now and I hate moving money into accounts more than once ffs.....might have to move some back in now.....

Ho Hum

Mustn't grumble..........

Flunk - Blue Monday

3 comments:

Platonic_ said...

$100 with $600 roll???

GL RETART

Gothman said...

My roll is $5.7k you muppet, I just don't keep it all on the site, why let them earn interest on my money when I can can have it myself. Maybe I will put a "special" post up for you on bankroll management......

Mow fck off back to your penny tables or i'll come back to crypto and fcking dent your roll you fish !!

Oh, an gl at the tables ;-)

Unknown said...

Very good......