Sunday, July 16, 2006

Water water everywhere !!!

And I found most of it.

Played at West Midlands Golf Club today on a golfing day out. A course full of water and now also full of my golf balls at the bottom of it. Years ago when used to work shifts I used to play a lot of golf and managed to get my hadicap down to 11, regularly shooting scores in the mid 70's. Now I only play a few times a year, I managed to wangle it so I played off 18 and still only scored 22 points. Lost quite a few balls, but it was a good day out, sun burnt me face, so I look like a beetroot, reckon its gonna sting like fck in the shower in the morning.

Was gonna have an early night last night, but entered the 23:15 omaha on laddies as I was having a good laugh with the nutz boys and girls, even though I was 21/21 at one stage, I managed to come 5th lol, jat7065 was robbed heads up with a muff river, but always good to see two leagunutz members on a final table. I can blame this for my poor show on the golf course today.

Got back home and missed entering the leagunutz weekly special by two minutes. Shame as Graham was offering a years entry for next year to the winner, well worth winning, and Jat played a good game and took the first prize. It was good to see a regular player win it. One funny moment had to be when prince01 called pokerkaz's all in (AK) with K7 suited, hit his flush and then proceeded to blame kaz for his call as he refused to be bullied by her !!!!! Good job it was not a live game, I think he may have been picking chips out of his arse if it was ;-)

Gonna play the omaha again tonight, like the game, still don't know really what I am doing, but 2/3 final tables in 3 nights, I must be getting lucky at it at least.

It is also weekly weigh in today, good news this week. Last week my average was 15st 1/2lb this week my average was 14st 11 3/4lb, even with a shed load of beer on Friday and another chinese, so its heading in the right direction for a while at least. Hopefully, I can keep it going this time........

No comments: