Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Moving House

This could be my last post for a week as I am moving house on Friday, BT have promised me a seamless transfer of my Broadband when they transfer it over to the new address on Friday at 14:00, I strongly suspect that I will not be playing poker again until at least next wednesday after umpteen phone calls to BT trying to find out what the fck is going on.

I have been off work packing all day and my nads must have sweated a gallon of water into me pants over the course of the day. I felt like a hippy on the last day of glastonbury and that stinks maaaaan......

Managed to break to play the 20:30 on laddies, didn't really get much but was sitting ok with about 60 left, found QQ utg and put in a comitted raise, chip leader called and two after him went all in. I could not put myself all in to get rid of the leader as the underraise rule kicked in, wo I could only call, flop came down T high, I went all in. The chip leader actually folded and the other two turned over KK and AA, thanks laddies. This left me with just over a 1000 chips and the blinds were 150/300, managed to get back up to 2500, when it was folded around to the SB when I had AT, min raise off him, so I pushed and he flipped over AK and Goth left the building in 35th place, no dosh.

Gonna enter the 23:15 omaha to get one more fix. Will miss my online nutz buddies while I am off the air, but hopefully will come back hungry and more focused in my new, more comfortable surroundings, cya all soon.

Goth.

No comments: