Thursday, August 03, 2006

Almost Settled

Well it will be two weeks since I moved house tomorrow and we are almost unpacked......

BT did not do too bad and I was back online on the Tuesday evening following the Friday move, however in their infinite wisdom and customer service, they are now trying to run my broadband line at the highest rate possible, they will do this for the first 10 days and then "settle" in to what they think as acceptable speed/reliability........FUCK OFF BT, I do not need 6.2 mb that discos 6 times a night for 20 seconds.....GIVE ME BACK MY TOTALLY STABLE 2MB..........I tried to tell them this when I was on the phone to their call centre (probably in fucking Delhi by the sound of the YTS I was talking to on the phone) He persisted in telling me to turn my router in, even after for the 5th time I told him, "I AM AT WORK, MY FUCKING ARMS ARE NOT NOT 15 MILES LONG !!!) he then got the jist and said "when you get home, can you turn your router on !!) I told him to forget it. I will wait until the end of the 10 days and see what it settles at, I guess then I will have to go through there testing procedure...Switch it off, wait 10 seconds, count the filters, how longs your cock and all that blox. I am a fcking Cisco engineer and I have to listen to their bollocks, although when I talk to my dumb users, I do the same...but thats different ;-)

Well thats the end of that rant.

Will try to post some poker stuff over the next few days...but I had to get that off my chest, I bet this does not post as I have probably been kicked off while typing this and it will not submit......

No comments: