Thursday, August 24, 2006

Getting Lazy

You may have noticed that I am getting a bit lazy updating my blog and to be honest, I have. Fat lazy uninteresting twat springs to mind. But, its my birthday tomorrow and I have vowed to use this event to kickstart my life into shape. It will be my last year in my thirties before the big one next year (I'm not 50 ya fcking cheeky twat Stanford !!!!)

The weight loss was put on hold while I moved house, but luckily it has not gone back up and still hanging in about 14st 10. Aim to be at least 13 1/2, hopefully less by the time I go to Walton to muff it up live.

Poker wise, not having a bad month, currenty $420 up on the month, $2.8k up on the year. So on the way to meet my $4k target I set myself at the start of the year.

Also won my first Omaha MTT last night, the 23:15 on laddies, only 70 runners, but I seem to be making more final tables in this particular event than anything else at them moment. As I still do not know what I am doing in omaha, there must be some poor players in this.

I am going to try and start to publish more poker stats on here soon, including my STT stats, will attach my x-sheets if I can work out how to do it !!

So watch this space and come back and visit for, hopefully, a more informative, witty and updated blog........

Goth

No comments: