Monday, August 14, 2006

Weekends

Was a good weekend both home wise and on the poker table. At home, managed to find a great dining room suite at a reasonable price.......................errrrrrrr fck......help meeeee. Bought two nice new scatter cushions for the sofa to brighten up the lounge....................no stoppit...........aaaaaaagggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Its official, moving house has turned me soft. If anyone meets me at Walton, give me a slap and say...."No" "Goth" weekends are for playing poker and drinking with ya mates, not trawling through homebase, looking for a bargain nest of tables that go well with the carpet and curtains..........

Enough of that, was in decent profit for my low level at the weekend, mainly due to a 2nd in the 00:30 $5 on laddies, which I should of won as I was a 2-1 chip leader going heads up. Still, can't moan, got some decent league nutz points as well which is also a bonus.

Having a little bad run on Stars $20 stts at the moment, with my hourly rate dropping below $7, this was mainly due to a run of 4 4ths, which makes you sick. But I played one just before writing this blog and won it, which helped.

Will try to post more poker results here in future.

23:15 omaha started on laddies, so must go muff someone.

No comments: