Saturday, September 02, 2006

August Stats and Stars SNG horror show

Around about the 25th of August, it looked like it was gonna be a really good month, was about $550 up at the time, then I hit a horrendous run on the Stars $20 sngs, going 7 on the trot without making the money, with only one 4th as well. It was a mix of bad play from me, poor cards and my big hands running into bigger hands, everytime I tried to steal I had AA/KK etc sat right behind me. This has knocked my stars hourly rate down to $5 p/h from $10. But still that is poker and I am sure I will bounce back, just has a 3rd while writing this, so hopefully the bad run has ended.

Anyway as promised, stats for August are as follows:-

Total Profit = $314.49
MTTs Played = 65
MTT Final Tables made = 11 (16.92%)
MTT in the Money = 14 (21.53%) N.B includes final tables
MTT Total $ won = £1083.94
MTT Profit = $315.84
SNG Played = 27
SNG Profit = $17 (lool)
SNG ITM = 37.04% (piss poor, I know !!)

The MTT prize money is out of proportion to the profit due to my biggest payday being the $50 2nd chance, which I did as a share with some of the nutz guys so had to give them an equal share. Only had 1 MTT win, which was in the 23:15 Omaha on laddies and 1 2nd. But I am pleased with making the final table almost 17% of the time, just need a few more top 3 finishes to boost the profit margin, might grab MADV to give me a few more tips on this, but more agression required on the FT rather than hope other people drop out to move me up the money.

As you can see, it was the sngs that let me down this month, I really do need to start playing more of these, but it only needs a poor run on the $20's, like I had last week to really put a dent in the profits. The 4k target for the year looks miles away at the moment, but lets hope it picks up again and the $ come rolling in.

Also came 3rd overall in the August Leaguenutz, which was the 2nd time I have finished in the top 3, had a bit of luck with this as rob1973 could not play for over a week, or I am sure he would have took 3rd or higher. Would have had 2nd if LANGERS had not found out that the 21:15 hi lo on laddies is his own private tourney and won it on a few occasions with many final tables, watch out for him in LEOCOP in this event, unless he gets muffed, he has gotta be a tip for the FT in this and hopefully win it, keep it up fella. Congats also to LEXUS2 for winning it for the 2nd month running, top performance.

Thats it for today, found me digi camera following the house move, so might put some pics up soon to brighten the blog up, but I hate to disappoint all those drooling female poker groupies I have, there will be no topless photos of me, you will just have to see Davy Lang for that fix (see langers blog link)

Goth

No comments: