Thursday, September 21, 2006

Pulling back slightly

Still down this month overall, but I have had a couple of decent results. Managed to dodge all the muffers in the leaguenutz weekly special on sunday night and take first place for some well needed nutz points. This week it was moved to Poker Stars, although the numbers were slightly lower than normal, I hope we can move around a few of the other sites, it is always good to have a change of scenary and get away from out "spiritual" home we call ladjokes.

On Sunday night the barrowpoker boys had invited the leaguenutz members to play in a $200 freeroll on a new site call Thirdbullet (checkout www.thirdbullet.com)

Third Bullet is like no site I have played as there are some animated characters and if you type in lol you actually get a laugh sound and depending on your chosen character you get a girly giggle or a deep manly laugh. Some of the female characters have some great breasts as well, so well worth a look in :-)

With only 17 entries it was good value and some great poker was played, I unfortunately managed to knock out me best mate pokerkaz when she hit her flush and I had a higher one, luckily she forgave me, so I did not get too much of a roasting. After a couple of hours play and a couple of top muffs. I ended up heads up with our glorious leader moffman. After flat calling with AJ sooted managed to trap graham to get all his chips in with A8 and took the first prize of $70, which for a 17 man freeroll was great value. The site does not have many players at the moment, but might try a couple of cheap sit and goes to evaluate it a bit more. Will let you know what I think in a month or so.

Nothing else of note to add after that really. Made the final table of the 23:15 omaha a couple of times this week, including a 3rd last night, so slowly getting back to level for the month, would of been better, but spent $3o on the the 10K added PMV which did not help a small player like myself and got no hands at all, so a bit of a waste really.

So GL at the tables and don't forget to muff the muffers
Goth

No comments: