Tuesday, September 26, 2006

New Fave Site

For the time being, I have a new fave site, Poker Poka. I only dropped $100 odd in the site in the summer to play the Bad Beat WSOP tour and this was the site I was lucky enoughh to chimp my way to winning one of the events and $800, but to he fair have never gone back. In a desperate bid to get back into the black this month, I sat down and started to play some $10 sngs and I was stunned on just how poor the play was. They just seem to go all in with any old shit, as long as you don't get muffed, this should be a profitable place to play sngs on.

In the space of just 13 $10 sngs I have managed to get myself back in profit for the month, albeit only about $35, but as I was $200 down at one point it is a bit of relief. Out of the 13 entries, I have made the dosh 10 times, with 2 wins 5 2nds and 3 3rds. So I think I might give this a shot for a while. Hourly rate is currently at approx $14, but with such a small sample it is not wise to judge it on, but if stays like that, might dump the mtts and play them a lot more :-)

Leaguenutz had two specials on Sunday on stars, 1 NL and 1 FL, Managed to get 3rd in the NL to cover the entry costs and some good points, but Fixed Limit Holdem, what the fck is all that about. It was a real muff fest with people calling all draws and hitting everytime, I found myself not being able to let go of bottom pair as I did not know what the fck I was doing lol, Still some good muffing still managed to come 5th and some more points.

Leocop has started and I am now disappointed I did not try to qualify in any of the events as there looks like a lot of money up for grabs and with some decent players playing for a change, it may be possible to make some moves and get respect for them rather than the mupps on the $5 tourneys who call me with anything when I do my 1 bluff a week, I am a rock remember :-)

GL to all the leaguenutzers in the Leocop events, would be great to see one of them make a big finish.

Goth

No comments: