Sunday, September 10, 2006

Bad Months

Sometimes, you know you are just gonna be in for a bad month. This is gonna be one of mine I reckon. I am currently $83 down on month so far. My $20 sngs have gone down the pan, after 51 tournies, my hourly rate is now less than my $10 ffs. I just can't seem to get a break. I have only won 3/51, which, to be frank, is a fucking joke. I just don't know whats happening. I think I am just going to have to give stars a break for a while. Will prob move on to Poker Poka and play their STT's for a while at $10 until I get my roll on there up to $1100 (currently at $880)

Still playing laddies tourneys for leaguenutz points, played about 20 this months so far, with 2 FT's and one money finish so breaking even approx so far on this front.

Also played a bit of cash on Titan to try and get my bonus, but after 1 1/2 hours for $1.65 profit and only 44 points (need 1000 for each $10 to be released) it could take while I reckon lool. So may have to either move up a bit or forget it.

Still getting bollockings for not updating my blog more, must make a bigger effort, been saying it for ages though.

Off to pub this afternoon to watch the Villa, so cmon you mighty Villains.................Will back to laddies for the 20:30 no doubt to try and dodge the muffings.

Goth

No comments: