Thursday, October 19, 2006

Bunker Time

Well the week has not been to bad, making a slight profit over the week, with the odd MTT money finish paying for the weeks entries. Amazingly enough, I have not played any STT's for over a week, just not been in the mood. I have only been playing my normal MTT's on laddies + a couple of value ones on UK Betting, courtesy of a nice little tip from lodger, Only made £17 there in the 3 tournies I managed to get in before they stopped the $3k guaranteed, 50 places paid only 50 runners approx !! But still, free money is always nice.

Been dabbling in cash a bit more this month, not a serious amount, managed to win a $35 pot (big for me..lol) with KK when pushing all in on a flop of QJ9 and managing to find another player with QT and him not hitting, which was nice.

Been a bit lazy on my pot check on bad beat lately, not filled it in for about 10 days, so need to get that sorted.

But the big event this weekend is the Dream Team live final, although I am not playing, I am going to cheer my leaguenutz buddies on. Also being in London, will have to paticipate in the odd shandy, to fit in with the southern softies.....Or to put it another way, drink the cockney puffs under the table....

Can't wait to meet a lot of my online buddies, share a few bevvies and tales of bad beats and monster pots. Sure to play a few sng's and hopefully come back with at least the same amount of money that I am taking. I also hear there is going to be a longest drive competition.. I intend to win this, hopefully will be a nice big prize :-)

Good Luck at the tables and hope to see some of you there on Saturday.
Goth

No comments: