Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Conspiracy theories

There is always talk of conspiracy theories within the online poker world, but sometimes things happen that make you wonder.

I have recently started playing on Poker Poka a lot for my sngs, only at $10. But I must say, Ihave had a great run. Lots of good cards and hitting my hands, also giving out a few bad beats.

Before this morning, the last two games there seemed to be a change, no cards and eventually getting muffed to go out, not in the money. Then this am, I play another 1, get dealt KK utg blinds 10/20. I raise to 100. Chip leader on 1.9k calls, short stack goes all in for 550 chips. I RR all in to elimate the flat caller but he calls immediately. Short tack flips over AK (fair enough) the flat caller turns over 36 sooted. The flop drops a 3, as soon as I saw this I knew I was done for. The river dealt the mandatory 3 to give him a the 3.5k port and after about 8 hands I was out in 9th position. WTF would he do that, his name was turbotilter, but maybe my starters run is over and the balance has to be redressed. Going to see what happens over the next 10 sngs on this site. But at the moment, I am treading cautiously.

No comments: