Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Oh well


Didn't take long for my hopes of winning the rake race were dashed. The results of day one were posted on the website and my fears were realised. I managed to get 198mpp on the first day, started off 10-12 tabling, but was rapidly disappearing up my own arse, so cut it down to 8, where I could just about concentrate without my game suffering too much. However one smart arse after day 1 is already on 850+ points. So that is the end of that..... Grrrrrrrr. Still, second is only on 260ish, so I will plod on and keep it going for a while, got another 120 or so points last night. Will keep going to ensure I get to 1600 points for the month, which will give me a $200 bonus, and hopefully at least 5th place in the rake race for another $75.

Monday night was also the Dream Team III, as I have said earlier, I am only playing the minimum of 8 to qualify to play in the live final if my team need me, I feel like I am letting the side down a bit at the moment, as I have only played 2 for a whacking 0 points. My team "The Crushed Nutz" are doing quite well, with a great performance by pokerkaz and plum12 who came 2nd and 3rd this week, especially as kaz came back from 400 chips at one stage to get back in it. Lexus and dirk also got well into the points to put us up about 7th or 8th in the league table. So at least we will have some chips to muff away at the live final before getting shitfaced at the bar.

Still breaking roughly even on the tables this month due to too much multitabling, but hopefully rake and bonuses should see the month ok before I change my play next month.....Well thats the plan this week anyway..............

Goth

No comments: