Monday, February 11, 2008

Riding the Waves


Well, thats exactly what I feel I am doing at the moment, up down up down. Month started off great going $80+ up on the first day, then the weekend hit and I just could not dodge the weekend muppets sucking out on me all day long. I guess you want the fish calls, but why the fck do they have to hit !!! Still I guess it keeps the little plankton going a bit longer and keeps the pond fully stocked for a while. Eventually pulled the month back into profit on the tables and a nice rakeback payment on the 5th swelled the bankroll niceley. The first $200 of the sun bonus should be received in the next few days, so all is rosy at the moment.

Also my bankroll is now at a level where I can move up to the 50c/1$ tables, which should be interesting. I will leave it till next month however, then prob split the tables, so 2 x 50/1 and still play 2 x 25/50. Just so I don't go bust too quick. I still find the fact that I will be moving up quite daunting, but having the bankroll behind me to cover for the variance is at least slightly re-assuring.

I am also going give myself a big slap in the chops, this year I was determined to update my blog at least every two days, post interesting hands for people to help me with my play, but being such a fat lazy twat, I haven't bothered. So two slaps for me, SLAP SLAP. Hopefully, will do some more posting now.

Goth.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

slap slap get your finger oot goth lol

Gothman said...

oot ;-) you been chatting to dirky toooo much, but thanks for the slap, think I might need a few over the weekend. :-))