Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly


Well after the soppiness of last week, its back to good old moans about poker. My game is definitely akin to a crack whores pair of scutty knicks at the moment, so up and down its untrue, fck knows how the graph is gonna end up this month, but I guess we just plod on.

So its time for some for a few hands, so buckle up and have a laugh on me.

The Good - Played this perfect, go to top of the class.


The Bad - Got 20k hands + on villain, I know exactly how he plays, he only raises 2.4% of hands ffs, what the fck was I doing. Deserved everything I got.


The Ugly - Don't get much sicker than this - prob my own fault for not re-popping it back up preflop to get rid of the big stack....ho hum


So, as you can see, its a rocky ride this month, still in profit on the cash tables slightly, $1.2k+ up on month overall due to MTTs and bonuses etc, so can't grumble, just would rather be earning at the cash tables a bit more, to boost the confidence. Still not played 100NL yet, but have moved back to Sun for a bit now. So hopefully will have a crack before end of month and I don't mean the one in my arse either.....

Think I might start a twat of the week post, got a hand from the current session to post, but might wait till after easter, so it might be a Twatsssss of the week section the egg filled muppet brigade are let loose on the bank holidays.

Keep on Muffing

Goth.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like you are doin alright for the month tho & who knows u might even win some of those easter weekend muppets ;)

Amatay said...

hello mate, i added ur msn addy, cheers

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Graham said...

Nice going for the month, $1.2k at NL50 is amazing! That's now my April goal!

All the best.

Graham