Sunday, March 02, 2008

Feb Stats


Well, what can I say, Feb has turned out to be my best month ever since I started playing poker. The big win on Parbet helped a lot obv, but I was up on the cash tables and some good rakeback and bonuses bought the months total profit to approx $1920, which puts me well on target for my $10k for the year goal. I have looked back over the months hands and I can't help but notice the amount of money I donked off not being able to lay down big pp's on low flops when I know I am probably beat. I reckon that this has cost me another $400 over the month, a big leak.


This month, the plan (at the moment) is to carry on playing some 25c/50c 10 seaters on Parbet, then use Sun to start playing more 6 seaters (25c/50c) for the first week or so, then after the first week, if I am happy with game, start playing 50c/$1, both at 10 seater and 6 seaters.


Decided to do it this way, as Sun has now changed there bonus structure, especially for new players, but us "grandfathers" can still get the larger rakeback and the $1k bonus (out of my reach for now) only problem is, is that it now takes 1600mpp to clear the $200 bonus, which is the same as parbet. But I hope to clear at least the $200 from each site, which will take 3200mpp.


First day of the month, was a nightmare, getting stacked twice with donk rivers, the worse one, was when I didn't follow my instincts after I put my oppo on QT after a sick river on a board off TT6 4 Q and couldn't lay down my boat when he check raised my river pot bet. I am still not sure whether to classify these as coolers and I have to pay off, but its just annoying when I put him on the exact hand and call knowing I am behind. Maybe he has AA/AT enough of the time for me to call and make it +ev. I guess if I was bothered to run it through poker stove (which I haven't got) it would tell me, if any one reading this can be arsed, I would be interested to know if I made the right play there.


Overall a happy little goth for now. Weight loss didn't go as well lat month as the first, as I only lost a bit, but I guess it is stil going down. Gonna up the excercise this month as I have no rake races to chase this month, so don't have to dedicate as much time to playing poker. Still plan to hit cardrunners vids hard this month, hopefully this will help a lot with my 6 seaters, where ultimately, cos of the better rakeback, is where I want to play.


GL at the tables.

Goth

-------------------------------

2008 Profit/Loss + $2966.63


Todays Weight 14st 8.25 (-15lb)

No comments: