Sunday, April 16, 2006

The 00.30 am Laddies $5.00 Tourney

I am going to have to ban myself from entering this tourney, especially after a night on the piss...As I mentioned yesterday, I entered this on Thursday night after my quiz night and fell asleep missing about 20 hands, ended up in 56th.

Friday night, after going to watch Manu stuff Sunderland..cough cough.....The alcohol and the small chinese, ie half the chefs stock (damn takeaway opens till 12 on Fridays...doh) kicked in big style when I decided yet again, this is the tourney for me. After winning a few hands in the first 10 minutes building up to about 2.5k in chips, I thought I would rest my eyes. After what I thought was 10 seconds, I looked up wondering why I could not see myself at the table....investigation showed it was now 3am and I was out....spookily enough I went out 58th only two worse than the night before. I have now made a vow not to enter this tourney, until I am pissed again no doubt.

Did not play much poker yesterday as I had to do some family stuff, annoying I know, but it does have to be done now and then.

I managed to play two $10 sngs on stars winning both, and a small profit on crazy poker, where I have dipped my toe in the water yet again playing cash games, only .10 /.20 but I have got stung before, especially one night on check and raise playing $10/20$ fixed limit against the house pro !! do we ever learn.

Played a couple of multis on the evening and annoyingly went out 39th, in the 20L30 $5.00 after try to steall all in with Q9 from the small blind and the scandi decided his A3 was the hand he was going to risk his whole stack on and called.....grrrr

Haven't played today yet, as I am psyching myself up for THE derby, will be int he pub for 11:30 to cheer the mighty Villa on. After Portsmouth winning yesterday, we have to get at least a draw today so we won't get dragged into it. If I see lodger today I am going to give him some stick for his piss poor boro side bringing more stress into my life..

Anyway if we lose and you see me on the tables, watch out cos I may be pissed on a mad tilt fest...hehe.

Good luck at the tables.
Got

No comments: