Tuesday, April 25, 2006

At last I broke my cherry

It had to happen eventually, and Sunday was the day it came.....oooh err......I know you have all done it before me....and at the tender age of 38 I took my time getting there. But late on Sunday night while watching the heads up in the laddies PMV weekly final and the thieving that was going on while one of the players got disconnected. I finally did it. I got my first Laddies Chat Ban. After I launched a torrent of abuse at the said player, I then got kicked off the site, with the message "diconnected by administrator" When logged back on, I felt like Norman No Mates when none of my online buddies would talk to me....It was awful, I dunno how kunku and thejudge can play so often with their chat bans (I believe they have both had a few) But after an email to laddies, it was reinstated the following morning, with a very polite email, stating that they could understand why I said the things I did ie "you are a fucking cheat !!!" but they were powerless to do anything. I do hope they bring in something asap to stop this situation as there was a lot of money at stake and it just isn't right.

Earlier on the Sunday evening, the Leaguenutz special went ahead, with bounty points on offer on 6 out of the 12 players in it. So once lenny_dawn had disposed of Jat, he was calling anyone with a bounty on them and he hit everything. I kept my head down, and before we knew it, we were down to the last 4 out of the starting 12, one of the amazing things is that pokerkaz was in 4th position and she was not playing, hence qualifying for the special for a live tourney entry at Clacton which the creator of LeagueNutz, Graham "themoffman" will be funding. Eventually it was heads up between me and lenny and as it was only a $1 dollar tourney, I was all in with any picture card, and amazingly outmuffed the king muffer lenny to take the victory and the 1st prize of a wopping $6, but more important, get to play in the special for the live tourney in a couple of weeks.

On a more dour note, the dream team has now moved to a Monday night, which guttingly rules out our captain thelodger, as this is his live night (whist leauge, I think) Our most successful player Crutchley has offered to take over the rains, which is a great start, but depending on the others, this may be the demise of the Northern Muffs, but the next few days will decide the fate of what would of been the victorious team.........

No comments: