Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Not the best day so far

As the title says, not a lot of success so far. I decided to play a couple of multis this am on laddies and getting no where, getting muffed out of both tourneys.

I then decided, as we are playing the dream team on betfair, to actually stick some money in it and give it a go. I had registered with them about a year ago, but told them to go shove it after I had an email from them saying they were going to suspend my betting account if I did not use it. I only opened the account for the poker site, so was not too pleased about this. However, it was obviously only a threat as my login still worked. After depositing £200 to cover the dream team games, I took a big breath and jumped right into a £2 + .25 multi. There were approx 197 runners, of which about 50 were left when the first break. The play was akin to a freerole with no prize at the end. I eventually went out in 25th I think, 5 out of the money. I am however a bit worried about the dreamteam event being on this site, as I have never seen so much muffing going on, the outdraws made laddies look like, well, it was like laddies. I think there will be a lot of screams going on as people call with shit to try and knock out the captains, should be great fun...hehe

Also, as it rained today, Amanda decided to stay in, this meant spending time together....grrr on a poker day !!! This turned into a 2 hour treck round tescos and £141.00 lighter....

As for the poker played so far.

3 x MTT = No Dosh.
3 x SNG on stars, 7th, 5th and 3rd.

So I need to do well in the Bad Beat WSOP Tour tonight.

I tried to send an email to Sandy at Bad Beat to sort out an error in my overall points tally, but meds replied, so I suspect I'll have to send another one when he gets it wrong...hehe, no offence if you are reading this meds, but sort it out son !!

Will report back on the WSOP tour later.....

No comments: