Saturday, May 13, 2006

The FA Cup !!!

Not sure if I will be playing poker much today. I did play one SNG at 06:30 this am when I had to get up to feed the mutt. It was a $10 on stars which I managed to get 2nd for a small profit, which is always nice.

One thing I love about the FA cup is fans who have bets who know nothing about gambling. I have an idiot west ham fan who sits opposite me who I have had a £10 bet with. I have Liverpool, he has of course west ham, the odds he gave me, Evens of Course.....what a muppet. I immediately went on to laddies and put £3.00 on West Ham at 4-1. A nice littler earner, unless...........the dreaded result of Draw at full time and West Ham then go on to win. Then me dosh goes the swanny, and even worse the little twat gets to gloat on about west ham winning the cup, which is far worse than losing £13.00. Some CMON YOU REDS !!!

I will be leaving the house in about half an hour to spend the day down the pub, hopefully getting in some cards in as well (normally shoot with £10-£20 starting pots)

If you see me playing poker later on, sit down and take my money as I will be shit faced.........

This should be the last big piss up for a while until the world cup, which will be one big month on the piss. I even brought my St Georges Cross tie from Tescos this am. £3.00 - what a bargain.

Any time for some food to fill the belly before the onslaught.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»