Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Not to be

The BB wsop tourney was not to be tonight, after getting my fingers caught in the till early trying to bluff Punk out of a pot, I lost 1/3 of my chips. But then 3 hands on the trot changed everything. I got Dealt AcKc and raised to 600 and got called by taff. The flop came king high and I went all in hoping taff had QQ/JJ and thought I was bluffing, but taff made a good lay down and I took the pot. The next hand I got dealt AsKs and raised the same, it was the lovely angels BB and she came over the top all in. I almost laid it down, but decided to call, it was the right decision as she had AQd and my hand stood up. This put me well above average chips and looking good. My ver next hand I was dealt 77, Punk minimum raised and I flat called. The flop came 5 high, I was first to act and put in an overpot sized bet, hoping Punk had AK/AK and being the good player he is he would lay out it down. He immediately RR me all in. Without thinking I called straight away. I guess in my mind, with me having AK twice on the trot, I had put him on this hand. Of course, I was totally wrong and he flipped over AA and I was out 37th for an early bath. At least you know if you give your chips to Punk, you know they are not going to be chimped away, which is a small consolation for my poor call. Punk did go on to finish 2nd even after strum muffed his KK with JJ and I believe he has won the 3rd seat for the WSOP, so well done Punkfloyd. I am sure he will give me a cut when he lands the big one.....hehe.

Anyway gonna play the 23:15 PL omaha on laddies now, I really wish I knew how to play this game, it looks like so much fun ;-(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You re, I guess , perhaps very interested to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with affiliates around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I feel good, I started to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a proper companion utilizes your money in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://orosoluke.envy.nu/bekodubo.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to become rich