Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I tried

Well I did as promised. It started well in the Bad Beat Tourney when I doubled up early when I raised with AK had one caller, flop came AKJ, put a pot sized bet in and got rr all in, I called fearing the worse and happily found he had AJ and my hand stood up. After a few more good hands and one good bluff I managed to get up to about 7000 chips at one stage. I eventually lost most of my stack when I raised 666 chips (GOTHman) from mid position with KdJd, got minumum rr from stickortwist, I felt I had to call cos of the odds. Flop came bout 7high with 2 diamonds. I bet the pot which was about 2.7K, he then reraised all in making it about 1.4k for me to call, I then knew he had AA or less likely KK. But again felt I had to call which I did. He did have AA and no diamond came taking me down to about 1600 chips. I eventually pushed with AT and walked into stickortwist having KK and no river for me and I was out in 42nd. I then played a $10 sng on FT stragight after, I lost most of my stack with AA against K10 when I was RR all in on a 10 high flop when another 10 came on the river. I then pushed with 88 for my final 360 chips (blinds still only 25/50) and got called by A5, 5 on flop, 5 on river...OUT

The laddies $5 was a similar story. I raised 4 x BB utg with AQ sooooted, 1 caller until it came to the BB who is short stack. He goes all in, I re-raise to get heads up with short stack and get called by the original flat caller, only to find he had called a ReReRaise with AT sooooooooooooooooted. The Q high flop made me feel confident and put my last 180 chips in and he called, of course he hit his flush and I was out.

And I sit here wondering why my confidence is in shatters.............

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»