Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Bad Beat at Bad Beat

Tonight was the 2nd Leg of the final Bad Beat WSOP tour and it was at my spiritual home, ladbrokes.

I got absolutley no cards at all for the first hour and was on about 1450 chips, so I took the rebuy and the addon to get up to about 4.5k. Won a a few pots after that and was sitting steady on about 5.5k with just over a hundred left.

I was then dealt AA in mid positon, the blinds, were 100/200. UTG went all in for his 1500 or so chips, halemaster to my right, with slightly more chips than me flat called. I made the correct play I believe and went all in. Everyone else folded around and hale called my all in and the cards were flipped over. the utg had TT, halemaster had QQ. I was happy, until the turn slapped the Q down right in my fat face and I was out. I was gutted, This pot would of put me in the top 10 and in good position to go on and make the top 20 for some more important points, but I guess it was not to be.

Oh well, always next week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ul m8 that lousy AA bums u every time

Gothman said...

Thanks lenny, the annoying thing is my stats say on laddies, I win 92.1% of the time with it, just fucks me off that it gets outdrawn in a tourney when I really needed it to win to bring home the points and a possible trip to vegas, still mustn't grumble.....