Monday, June 26, 2006

My lose switch is on - come get me !!!

Yep, the switch has been flicked, I can't win a big hand.

After all my bead beats in the last few days, it still continues. Yesterday I had registered my 3 LeagueNutz Tourneys, my first one the the 20:30 freezeout, I flat called a min raise with JJ. the flop came down 466. I did not put him on a 6, so I was first to act and put in a 3/4 pot sized bet, he flat called, this to me ruled out him having AA/KK/QQ. The turn brought a Ten, due to my losing streak, I thought to myself I bet he has TT. I only had 600 chips left, so I put them in, he called straight away and turned over TT........I did not bother entering the other two, what was the point.

I have also just been dealt AA in the BB in the 18:45 Turbo. Two limpers, I went all in, one called and turned over 66, the 6 duly came out on the flop and bye bye Gothman.

I guarantee I get outdrawn in the 20:30 tonight. Watch this space.......

No comments: